IRN100 survey: deadline to submit data approaches
By Lewis Tyler06 April 2023
The deadline for companies to submit data for the IRN100 is approaching. Companies have until Tuesday, 11 April to submit data for the survey, which will be published in the June issue of International Rental News (IRN).
Companies will be ranked on rental revenues, excluding revenues from retail sales of new equipment. There is no cost for inclusion in the survey.
The following survey data is required:
- Company name
- Annual rental revenues (2022)
- Gross capital expenditure on fleet (2022)
- Type of rental (choose appropriate categories)
- Number of rental locations
- Number of employees
- Head office location (city, country)
- Countries of operation
- Name of managing director/CEO
- Contact details (telephone, website)
Completed questionnaires should be emailed to IRN Deputy Editor Lewis Tyler: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRN100 survey includes companies operating in the following sectors of equipment rental: construction equipment, aerial platforms, power and HVAC, events, portable accommmodation, tool hire and crane rental.
If you have questions about the survey, contact IRN’s Managing Editor, Murray Pollok, by e-mail: email@example.com.