Judging panel for ALH Awards finalized
By Lindsey Anderson02 September 2014
The judging panel for the first-ever ALH Awards, held the evening of the ALH Conference on Nov. 11 in Miami at the Biltmore Hotel, includes four access industry veterans. The list includes:
- Brian Black, former Skyjack vice president of sales. Black recently retired from Skyjack and the access industry as a whole after serving more than 30 years with various OEMs, including: Teupen, JLG, Genie, Snorkel, Grove, Caterpillar and Terex Construction.
- Tony Groat, IPAF’s AWPT executive vice president.
- Alastair Robertson, owner/president of Universal Equipment.
- Jennifer Lombard, owner of LizzyLift.
- Lindsey Anderson, editor of Access, Lift & Handlers magazine
The judges will determine the shortlisted companies and winners for the ALH Awards. For a full list of our awards, judging criteria and to download a form – deadline for entries is Monday, Sept. 8 – please click here.