The judging panel for the 2014 European Rental Awards has been announced and as in past years includes an impressive mix of rental and manufacturing expertise, with three rental company CEOs and a senior JCB executive.
The full list is:
- Claudio Fiorentini (Managing Director - Special Projects, JCB Sales)
- Pedro Luis Fernandez (CEO, GAM Alquiler, Spain)
- Sat Dhaiwal (CEO, A-Plant, UK)
- Vesa Koivula (ERA president & CEO, Cramo, Finland)
- Murray Pollok (Editor, IRN).
- Non-Voting Chairman: Michel Petitjean (Secretary General, ERA)
The judges will meet in Brussels on 18 March to determine the shortlisted companies and winners. The deadline for entries is Friday 21 February, with award categories including product of the year, small and large rental companies of the year and rental marketing project of the year.
For the full list of categories, judging criteria, and to download the awards entry form, visit www.khl.com/rental awards.
The awards are jointly organised by International Rental News (IRN) and the European Rental Association (ERA).
The winners will be announced at the awards dinner in Amsterdam on 25 June, during the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and ERA Convention. Shortlists will be published following the judging meeting on 18 March.