New ERA board holds first meeting
By Murray Pollok10 July 2013
The European Rental Association’s new board held its first meeting in Brussels on 26 June and confirmed Cramo’s Vesa Koivula is its new president.
The full list of directors, and their posts, is as follows:
- Vesa Koivula (Cramo), President
- Hervé Rebollo (DLR), Treasurer and Vice-President
- Pierre Boels (Boels Rental), Vice-President
- Chris Davies (HSS), Vice-President
- Marzia Giusto (Nacanco), Vice-President
- Magnus Rosen (Ramirent), Vice-President
- Peter Schrader (Zeppelin Rental), Vice-President
The board has also made some changes to ERA’s various committees, with the most significant be a reviving of the Sustainability Committee.
The aim of the sustainability committee will be to support the rental industry in promoting the environmental benefits of rental and develop tools to help members respond to requests from customers.
ERA has invited anyone interested in joining the committee to contact the organisation’s secretariat in Brussels.
Meanwhile, Jorg Bachmann steps down after a long stint as chairman of the Promotions Committee and is replaced by Klaus Kögel of Zeppelin Rental.
Full details of the various committees can be found at www.erarental.org.