New members sought for Council
06 May 2008
SC&RA encourages member companies to support its Safety & Management Council. The Council is a network of industry specialized safety and management professionals who work to help companies improve their safety management practices by keeping current on safety legislation, staying abreast of new methods, and learning how other companies in the industry are dealing with similar problems and challenges.
Council member benefits include
• a quarterly newsletter of information on federal and state safety regulations, current important events, and tips on accident prevention
• a copy of the council member directory, a great networking resource
• 15 % discount on workshop and symposium registration (applicable to member only and not others in the company)
• periodic discounts on SC&RA safety related videos, publications and other items
• the opportunity for members to promote themselves and their companies through International Cranes and Specialized Transport, official SC&RA magazine
• the opportunity to provide input on rule making and legislative initiatives.
Annual membership is $100. The discount from attending just two meetings nearly offsets the cost of membership. Join via the SC&RA web site www.scranet.org/store/display_product.cfm?Product=M.