Peer Executive Groups names 2019 Top Gun winners
By Lindsey Anderson03 September 2019
Peer Executive Groups (PEG) has named the winners of its 2019 Top Gun Awards.
The awards recognize rental store operators who receive the PEG Pinnacle Award for Financial Excellence. The accolades are given to the top 25 percent of rental stores, based on two ranked financial indicators that are calculated from financial statements submitted by rental store operators enrolled in PEG peer groups and non-members who elect to participate.
This is the second year that PEG has named the 15 companies that comprise the top 25 percent for general tool/construction.
The 2019 winners for tool and construction rental include:
- Aspen Rent All, Basalt, Colorado
- Atlantic Lift Systems, Norfolk, Virginia
- Badger Rental Services, Savannah, Georgia
- Bottom Line Equipment, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Bullet Rentals, Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Cal-West Rentals, Petaluma, California
- C.E. Rentals, Elmhurst, Illinois
- Chet’s Rent All, Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Goggin Rental, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Leppo Rents, Tallmadge, Ohio
- Mako Equipment, Santa Fe Springs, California
- Rabern Rentals, Amarillo, Texas
- Rental Guys, Chico, California
- Rental Max, Wheaton, Illinois
- Tates Rents, Boise, Idaho
- Tejas Equipment Rental & Sales, Mc Allen, Texas
- Vandalia Rentals, Vandalia, Ohio
Peer Executive Groups administers peer groups in a variety of industries. In the rental industry, more than 170 companies participate in 19 peer groups.