Pooler-LMT has been appointed the UK agent for Enerpac Integrated Solutions including its range of hydraulic gantries, self-propelled modular trailers and hydraulic strand jacking systems.
Pooler-LMT joins a global network of Enerpac distributors, a selection of who are dedicated to the industrial heavy lifting sector.
Bob Pooler, Pooler-LMT managing director, has been providing specialist industrial heavy lifting solutions in the UK for more than 30 years. The Shropshire-based company has a portfolio that includes the Versa-Lift range of mobile, heavy lift and carry machines and Lowry industrial lift trucks.
Enerpac’s hydraulic gantries are claimed to be able to work anywhere to position heavy loads in applications where traditional cranes will not fit due to overhead obstacles or are too costly to mobilise.
With capacities from 60 to 1,200 tonnes, the gantry range includes:
- Super Lift (SL) Series
- Heavy duty Super Boom Lift (SBL) Series
- Mega Boom Lift (MBL) series
Pooler said, “Appealing to a wide industrial lift and shift audience, these modern hydraulic gantries combine European engineering with a refined design and the latest wireless technology. This gives the Enerpac range an edge over competing products.”
Features of the gantries – ranging from 60 to 1,200 tonne capacity – include:
- Self-contained hydraulics and electrics
- Self-propelled wheels or tank rollers
- Handheld remote control system to allow operators to position themselves for an unobstructed 360 degree view of their working area
- Intelli-Lift wireless control system provides information about the stroke, lift and load per unit and automatically corrects any un-synchronised motion of individual units
- Foldable boom on SBL1100, MBL500, and MBL600
A full range of supplementary equipment includes header beams, lifting lugs, side shift and skid tracks.