PVE to hold open days
By Alex Dahm11 May 2012
Heavy duty crawler crane and foundation machinery specialist PVE is holding open days at its new facility in Oosterhout, the Netherlands, in June 2012.
The event, on 1 and 2 June, will officially open and show the new production facility. It will be a showcase for part of the product range of PVE cranes and PVE piling and drilling rigs. Co-operation with vibratory hammer specialist Dieseko Group will also see a display of its products at the event.
PVE is planning to show the following equipment:
- Several crawler cranes, one with more than 100 metre boom.
- Heavy duty foundation crane in a full foundation set up.
- Several PVE piling and drilling rigs.
- A range of PVE and ICE hydraulic vibratory hammers with attachments.
- The new EcoStrike hydraulic hammer from PVE.
- The new MeasureStrike registration system that can be used for piling and drilling.
PVE Cranes & Services and PVE Piling and Drilling Rigs are business units of the Van Es Holding Group. The Van Es Holding Group has offices and yards with technical support around the world. All companies that are part of or affiliated with the Van Es Holding Group specialize in the worldwide supply of heavy construction equipment.
In addition to crawler cranes up to 1,000 tonnes capacity, equipment offered by the group includes, piling and drilling rigs, impact and vibratory hammers, power packs, jack up barges and tugs.
For those planning to attend please register your intention by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org