Rental leaders return to Beijing for 3rd IRC conference
By Murray Pollok03 August 2015
Places are still available for the 3rdInternational Rental Conference (IRC). The event will see rental experts provide world class advice on rental management and an update on the latest trends in the Chinese rental market.
Speakers and topics include:
- Keynote speaker Chris Davies, CEO of renowned European rental company HSS Hire, will discuss the importance of customer service in modern rental operations;
- Enilson Moreira de Lima, founder and CEO of Brazil’s A Geradora, will look at managing business cycles of growth and recession;
- Vivek Soni, co-CEO of Gemini Equipment & Rentals in India, considers strategies for emerging rental markets, including ‘de-risk’ techniques;
- Chunyu Zhang, General Manager of Shanghai Horizon Equipment & Engineering Co, describes the latest trends from the Chinese rental market.
The conference will provide rental companies, equipment dealers and manufacturers, contractors, consultants and finance providers with information on how the rental market is evolving in China, as well as ‘best practice’ guidance on managing rental operations.
Organised by KHL and International Rental News (IRN), IRC takes place in Beijing on Monday 21 September, the day before the BICES construction equipment exhibition. BICES is China’s major construction event this year.
For details and to book, see www.khl.com/irc
Other speakers include:
- Jia Li Cai (Managing Director, Rental Branch of China Construction Industry Association, China)
- Desmond Ong (founder/CEO, Galmon, Singapore)
- Guy van der Knaap (CEO, MCS Global, UK)
- Tomie Chan (General Manager, Haulotte Asia)
- Michel Petitjean (Secretary General, European Rental Association, Belgium)
- Jim Barr (Vice president/General Manager Greater China, Terex AWP, USA).
- Bai Ri (China Country Manager, IPAF)
- Gary Kucher (CEO, Mongolia Holdings, US/Mongolia)
- Ni Xinli (Chairman/founder, Jiangsu Tongyuan Machinery Sales & Service, China)
Sponsors for the event are:
- Gold: Genie (Terex Corp)
- Silver: JLG Industries, Sany
- Supporting: Dingli, Haulotte Group, Ritchie Brios Auctioneers, Sinoboom.
Supporting associations are the Machinery Management and Rental Branch of the China Construction Industry Association (CCIA) and the International Powered Access (IPAF).
EVENT INFORMATION AND SPONSORSHIP (CHINA):
Cathy Yao, China office
Tel: +86 10 6553 7678
Tel: +44 (0)1892 786201
David Stowe, UK office
Tel: +44 (0)1892 786217