Just under four weeks away, the fourth Access, Lift & Handlers (ALH) conference in San Diego, CA on September 12 will have more speakers covering more topics than ever before.
A parallel-session format will allow 14 industry experts to address a wide range of subjects, creating a one-day ‘masterclass’ for aerial platform rental professionals. Topics will include:
- Forecasts on rental market growth;
- How to minimize your insurance costs;
- Training and the new ANSI standards;
- Spotlight on California’s rental market;
- Augmented reality for technicians;
- Used equipment values;
- Securing loads before transport;
- The next generation of training simulators;
- Future power systems for booms;
- Telematics and data ownership;
- Digitalisation and rental.
Speakers are senior figures in rental, manufacturing, insurance and digital technology, such as (in alphabetical order):
- Raffi Aharonian, Managing Director, Rouse Services;
- Gregg Bennett, VP of sales, Point of Rental;
- Brad Bohler, President Skyjack;
- Jim Colvin, CEO, Serious Labs;
- Matt Fearon, President, Genie;
- Jay Gnadt, SVP, Lockton Companies;
- Tony Groat, North America Regional manager, IPAF;
- Korry Kobel, Director of Engineering, JLG Industries;
- John McClelland, Chief Economist, American Rental Association;
- Jeff Stachoviak, Director of Safety & Training, Sunbelt Rentals.
Book your place at www.alh-ca.com
The ALH Conference & Awards, which is supported by event partner IPAF, will also include an evening awards dinner, celebrating excellence and achievement in North America’s aerial platform industry. The host hotel is the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
Gold sponsors are Perkins and Skyjack, and Genie is the sponsor of the awards drinks reception. Silver sponsors are Bravi Platforms and JCB. Supporting sponsors are Hy-Brid Lifts, ReachMaster and RentalYard.