Riwal confirms €88m fleet investment

By Joe Malone20 April 2018

Netherlands-based Riwal will invest €88 million in its fleet during 2018, the company has announced.

No caption available

About 75% of the investment will go towards fleet expansion in support of its international growth strategy, said Riwal, while the remaining 25% will be for fleet renewal.

Riwal confirmed there would be 3,000 new AWPs and telehandlers, ranging from JLG, Genie, Skyjack and Holland Lift.

The investment will include boom lifts with working heights up to 58m, such as the JLG 1850SJ and JLG 1500AJP. A considerable part of the fleet plan will also consist of electric and hybrid machines, including Holland Lift scissor lifts.

Norty Turner, Riwal’s CEO, said, “We strive to deliver the best customer experience and to be the first choice for jobs done at height. This fleet investment helps us to carry out those goals as well as to help us continue to offer a newer, more diverse and more sustainable equipment range.

“Along with the considerable fleet investments that we have made in the past years, this investment bolsters our ability to serve our customers globally”.

Latest News
Cummins highlights hydrogen at DP Summit, Utility Expo
Company will discuss H2 technology at the conference and display it in its booth at the expo
Equipment Depot makes changes as it targets $1 billion in revenue by 2025
Material handling rental leader points to its ‘2025 Vision Strategy’ as it gears up to meet corporate goals
Trimble to launch ‘state-of-the-art’ Technology Lab
Technology giant to establish a new facility that will open in early 2024