Speakers and dates confirmed for third International Rental Conference (IRC)
By Murray Pollok22 December 2014
Seven speakers have been confirmed for the 2015 International Rental Conference (IRC) taking place in Beijing on 21 September.
Speakers include Enilson Moreira de Lima, CEO of A Geradora, one of Brazil’s largest rental companies; Vivek Soni, co-CEO of Gemini Equipment and Rentals in India; Gary Kucher, CEO of Mongolia Holdings, the Hertz Equipment franchise holder for Mongolia; and Ni Xinli, Chairman of Jiangsu Tongyuan Machinery Sales and Service, a Chinese dealer and rental company.
The third IRC, which takes place on the day before the start of the BICES construction exhibition in Beijing, follows on from the first two successful events held in 2013 and 2014.
IRC, organised by KHL Group and International Rental News, is now established as the key educational and networking event for Asia’s fast developing rental industry.
For more details see the conference website at www.khl.com/irc
The seven speakers confirmed so far are:
- Enilson Moreira de Lima (Chief Executive Officer, A Geradora, Brazil): Managing a Rental Business in a High Growth Economy
- Vivek Soni (co-CEO & CFO, Gemini Equipment and Rentals, India): Strategies for Rental Companies in Developing Markets
- Ni Xinli (Chairman, Jiangsu Tongyuan Machinery Sales and Service Co., Ltd., China): Strategies for dealer rental operations
- Gary Kucher (Chief Executive Officer, Mongolia Holdings (Hertz franchise), Mongolia): Mongolia as an Equipment Rental Opportunity
- Michel Petitjean (Secretary General, European Rental Association, Belgium): The Benefits of Cooperation in the Rental Business
- Jia Li Cai (Managing Director, Machinery Management & Rental Division of the China Construction Industry Association): Topic to be confirmed
- Jim Barr (Vice President/General Manager Greater China Sales and Service, Terex AWP): China’s growing aerial platform sector
The conference is supported by the BICERS exhibition and by supporting associations IPAF and the Machinery Management & Rental Division of the China Construction Industry Association.
Gold sponsor for the conference is Terex Corp.