The awards, which are jointly organised by International Rental News and the ERA, will comprise the same four categories as the 2009 awards (see below), as well as a special ‘lifetime achievement' award.
The five award categories will be as follows:
• Rental Company of the Year (10 depots or more)
• Rental Company of the Year (under 10 depots)
• Rental Product of the Year (launched during 2009)
• Rental Person of the Year
• ERA/IRN Lifetime Achievement Award
The deadline for entries is FRIDAY 26 MARCH 2010.
The awards are open to any company operating in Europe, and companies do not have to be members of ERA to enter.
Full details of the award criteria, downloadable entry forms and other information will soon be available at www.khl.com/rentalawards. The event will take place at the Hotel Corinthia in Prague.
For details on the awards, contact Murray Pollok, Editor, International Rental News, at: Tel: +44 (0)1505 850 043, E-mail: email@example.com