High Strength Steel: reduce your costs and CO2 footprint
By Mark Powell14 October 2021
Machines need to be competitive and more sustainable, and steel is fundamental to achieve this.
This webinar, by ArcelorMittal, will demonstrate the potential of high strength steels on saving weight, increasing efficiency and lifespan, and many more advantages, all contributing to reducing CO2 emissions.
High and ultra-high strength steels such as Amstrong® and Amstrong® Ultra, available in a wide dimensional range, are the solution for the most demanding applications.
Who should watch?
• Design, manufacturing and procurement engineers
• Suppliers supporting the equipment manufacturers
What you will learn:
• Critical outcomes of HSS using real case studies
• What it means to use HSS vs lower strength grades
• ArcelorMittal’s product offer
• Future developments in the sustainable industry
Jan de Moor, Marketing manager for heavy machinery, ArcelorMittal
Sofie Vanrostenberghe, Head of department Applications & Solutions at ArcelorMittal Global R&D
Lieven Bracke, Product development manager for ultra high strength hot rolled steels at ArcelorMittal Global R&D
Moderator: Andy Brown KHL Group