Time for the World Crane and Transport Summit
By Alex Dahm27 October 2015
There is still time to book your place at the 2015 World Crane and Transport Summit in the Netherlands.
Representatives from some of the world's largest crane and specialized transport companies will participate in the 5th WCTS, being held in Amsterdam on 4 and 5 November this year.
Senior figures from, among others, Mammoet, Sarens, ALE, Bok Seng Logistics, Collett & Sons, Daco Heavy Lift, Maxim Crane, Tradelossa and Euro-Rigging will take part in the event.
The conference - organised by International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine and KHL Group - provides an opportunity to network and to hear from senior figures on topics, including: safety and training; market developments; wind turbine projects; succession planning; and project case studies.
Topics covered over the two days include:
- Managing wind turbine projects
- Proposals for a European crane operator licence scheme
- The special demands of oil and gas projects
- New operating guidelines for self-propelled modular transporter (SPMT)
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses;
- Reports on developing markets (South East Asia, Caspian, Africa and India)
- Round table on recruiting and retaining people.
Among the speakers are:
- Jan Kleijn (Mammoet)
- Marco van Daal (The Works International)
- Mathias Rehe (Daco Heavy Lift)
- Norbert van Schaik (Siemens Wind Power)
- Ton Klijn (Wagenborg Nedlift)
- Ton Raemakers (Euro-Rigging)
- Frank Bardonaro (Maxim Crane)
- Vincent Teo (Bok Seng Logistics).
Book at; www.khl.com/wcts or contact the following:
Julia Bossie Tel: +44 1892 786204 firstname.lastname@example.org
John Austin Tel: +44 1892 786220 email@example.com
Alex Dahm Tel: +44 1892 786206 firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray Pollok Tel: +44 1505 850043 email@example.com