2021 European Rental Awards launched
By Murray Pollok26 November 2020
The award categories and judging panel for the 2021 European Rental Awards have been confirmed, and the awards website is now live.
The event, scheduled for 16 June, 2021 in Maastricht, The Netherlands, during the ERA Convention and International Rental Exhibition (IRE), is jointly organised by ERA and International Rental News.
The eight award categories are:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover above €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Sustainability Committee Award: Best Safety Innovation
- Best Digital Innovation
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Entry forms plus award criteria are available at www.khl.com/rentalawards
No entries will be required for the ERA Technical Committee Award, which is assessed and awarded by the ERA’s Technical Committee. The Best Safety Innovation award will be judged by the ERA Sustainability Committee.
The deadline for award entries is Friday 12 March, 2021.
The judging panel will be as follows:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Peter Douglas, CEO, IPAF
- Bernd Holz, Managing Director, Ammann Group
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Dan Vorsholt, CEO, GSV Materieludlejning
- Non-voting chair of judges: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
ERA’s annual convention will be held on 16 and 17 June, alongside the IRE show and the APEX exhibition, which will both be held on 15 to 17 June.
For further information, visit: