A new conference for the North American tower crane industry will be held in Miami, Florida, on 19 June 2018.
Tower Cranes North America (TCNA) is being launched by KHL Group and its magazines International Cranes and Specialized Transport and American Cranes & Transport (ACT). It will be a sister-event to KHL’s successful International Tower Cranes conference held in Europe every two years.
The keynote speaker for the inaugural TCNA will be Christian Chalupny, president of Morrow Equipment Co., the largest tower crane rental company in North America.
The conference, which will be held at the Marriott Biscayne Bay hotel in Miami, is supported by the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA) and will include a session focusing on the work of SC&RA’s Tower Crane Committee.
The one-day event is targeted at tower crane owners and buyers, rental companies, contractors, crane dealers and distributors, manufacturers, and regulatory authorities.
The program is being developed and more details will be announced in the coming months, with topics to include:
- Trends in tower crane technology
- Regulations concerning tower cranes
- World-class rental management
- Tower crane safety
- New applications for tower cranes.
If you would like to make a presentation or suggest a topic, please contact:
- Murray Pollok, events director, KHL Group, Tel: +44 (0)1505 850 043, e-mail: email@example.com
- Alex Dahm, editor, International Cranes and Specialized Transport, Tel: +44 1892 786 206, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.Ann Shiffler, editor, American Cranes & Transport (ACT), Tel: +1 512 869 8838, Email: email@example.com
The conference website will be live soon at: www.khl-tcna.com