The 11th Europlatform will be held in Warsaw, Poland, on 14 September.
Firmly established as an essential event in the rental industry, the one-day conference is targeted at senior and middle managers of rental companies.
A number of speakers have already been signed up for the 2017 edition, which takes place at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel.
- Phil Godding, JLG and chair of IPAf manufacturers committee: Standardisation of machine controls.
- Martin Vögtli, founder/CEO, Sky Access: Topic to be confirmed.
- Lee Perry, Platform Media & Marketing: Using video and other media to improve sales.
- Harry McArdle, Easy-Uplifts: participant on round-table on new markets.
- Jacco de Kluijver, VP sales and marketing, Terex AWP EMEAR: participant on round-table.
- Euan Youdale, Access International: market trends.
- Conference chairs: morrning session - Tim Whiteman, managing director, IPAF. Afternoon session - Murray Pollok, events director/Editor, International Rental News.
There will be simultaneous translation in Polish throughout the day.
For further information, including bookings and sponsorship opportunities visit www.europlatform.info