Compaction Buy

01 May 2008

Amman, the Swiss—based road building equipment company has taken over Stavostroj, a compaction equipment maker based in the Czech Republic. As CE went to print, Amman had bought 92% of the share capital, and had launched a public offer for the remaining 8%. Stavostroj employs 550 people at its factory in Nove Mesto and exports 90% of the equipment it makes.

Latest News
Portugal unveils high-speed rail plans
Construction on the rail project’s €3bn first phase will start in 2024
Call for 1,000km of motorways in Bulgaria
Minister says there are no construction solutions for 38% of required motorways