The deadline to submit information for International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine's IC50 listing of the world's largest crane-owning companies has been extended to Thursday 16 May 2013.
The annual IC50 was the world's first ranking of the industry's largest crane operating companies and has grown in popularity each year. A number of entries have already been received this year, so, if your company has not yet taken part, this is a chance to ensure it takes its rightful position in the listing.
The IC50 figure is obtained by adding together the maximum load moment rating, in tonne-metres, of all wheeled mobile and crawler cranes in your fleet on 1 May 2013. There is a separate section of the form for those taking part in the IC Tower Index listing of tower cranes. Again, the figures you supply should be the total combined load moment rating, in tonne-metres, of all the tower cranes in your fleet, on 1 May 2013.
Please complete and return the forms before 02 16 May 2013.
Editor's notes on the IC50
1. All IC Index and IC Tower Index figures should be given as a maximum load moment rating in tonne-metres.
2. Tower cranes are not included in the IC Index for crawler and wheeled mobile cranes. Please ensure that there are no figures for this equipment in your calculations – if you have tower cranes please complete the IC Tower Index section of the entry form.
3. Alternative lifting equipment is no longer included in the IC Index. Please ensure that there are no figures for this equipment in your calculations.
4. Figures in the IC Index for crawler and wheeled mobile cranes should include an allowance for any super lift attachments that you own.
5. The IC Index should include all cranes that are in your fleet as at 1 May this year. Do not include cranes that you have ordered but that have not yet been delivered.
6. To help illustrate the IC50 editorial in the magazine you could send some photographs, perhaps showing your cranes in action that will be considered for publication.
7. Please return completed forms by 2 16 May 2013.
Please send your entry forms and pictures to the editor, Alex Dahm at email@example.com or by post to: Alex Dahm, KHL Group, Southfields, Southview Road, Wadhurst, East Sussex TN5 6TP United Kingdom.