More cranes in Spain at Ritchie
By Euan Youdale13 September 2010
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers is offering more than 70 cranes, including 58 all terrains, in a two-day auction at its permanent site in Ocaña, Spain.
The cranes will join 1,500 equipment units and trucks during the unreserved auction taking place 16-17 September 2010.
Sales of cranes at Spain-based auctions have attracted bidders from the rest of Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, said Jacobo Garcia, Ritchie Bros. area manager. "The very large selection of late model cranes lined-up in our Ocaña auction next week, once again provides a great opportunity for anyone in the market to purchase the crane they need at the price they want to pay."
Cranes featured in the September 16 - 17 Ocaña unreserved auction include:
- 2004, 400 tonne capacity, Liebherr LTM 1400-1 all terrain
- 2005, 220 tonne capacity, Liebherr LTM 1220-5.1all terrain
- 2008, 130 tonne capacity, Liebherr LTM 1130-5.1 all terrain
- 2002, 300 tonne capacity, Demag CC 1800-1 crawler crane
- 2005, 280 tonne capacity, Liebherr LR 1280 lattice boom crawler crane