New name at Tutt Bryant
By Alex Dahm18 February 2011
On 1 March all operations in Tutt Bryant Group's crane hire and heavy haulage division across Australia are renamed Tutt Bryant Heavy Lift & Shift (TBHLS).
The green hook logo of the Group is retained and the new identity is a common banner for customers and employees to associate with. Operations changing to the new name are:
- Tutt Bryant Crane Hire (the national dry hire business)
- Tutt Bryant Crane Hire Northern Territory (the wet hire business based in Northern Territory)
- Muswellbrook Crane Services (the wet hire business in New South Wales)
- Kingston WA (the general heavy haulage business in Western Australia)
- Bradshaw Ultra Heavy Haulage (the specialised transport business in Victoria)
- Tutt Bryant Project Services (the specialised transport business in Western Australia).
TBHLS is a major crane hire and heavy haulage provider in Australia. It operates one of the largest crawler crane fleets in the region supported by other lifting and haulage equipment. Key operation centres are in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin, Karratha and in New South Wales' Hunter region. In addition to the Australian fleet, TBHLS can call on the global resources of Tat Hong Holdings for more lifting and transport capability.