Programme complete for Diesel Progress Summit
By Murray Pollok22 July 2019
The speaker programme for the one-day Diesel Progress Summit is now complete with Robert Kress, Head of Product Development - eMobility Products at Dana Inc joining the line-up. Kress’s topic will be ’Transmissions for electrified vehicles’.
The Summit will give off-highway equipment buyers, users and OEMs an expert overview on the most important trends in diesel engine technology, hybrid power systems and electrification. The event is on September 30 in Louisville, Kentucky, the day before the ICUEE show.
The line-up includes speakers from Caterpiller, Cummins, Hatz, Kohler, John Deere, JLG Industries, Dana, Volvo CE, KGB, Danfoss and Deutz.
To see the full program, and to book your place, visit www.dieselprogresssummit.com
Speakers and topics are:
- Morning Keynote: Ramin Younessi, Group President, Construction Industries, Caterpillar
- Afternoon Keynote: Jennifer Rumsey, VP and CTO, Cummins
- New power technologies for aerial work platforms: Guru Bandekar, VP, Global Engineering, JLG Industries
- Developments in powertrains for construction equipment: Ray Gallant, VP Sales Support – Americas, Volvo CE
- Off-road implementation of electrification: David Hoffman, Director, Worldwide Marketing, Sales & Customer Support, John Deere Power Systems
- Transmissions for electrified vehicles: Robert Kress, Head of Product Development – eMobility Products, Off-Highway Drive & Motion Technologies, Dana Inc
- Market forecasts on switch from diesel to electric: Alex Woodrow, Managing Director, Knibb, Gormezano and Partners (KGP)
- Developments in hydraulics and hybrid/electric powertrains: Simon Nielsen, Senior Systems Engineer, Danfoss Power Solutions
- Electrification and hybrid powertrains: Dr. Markus Müller, Senior Vice President - Product Development & Technical Customer Support, Deutz AG
- Round-table on electrification and hybrid power systems: Julie Furber (Executive Director, Electrification, Cummins), Bernd Krüper (CEO, Motorenfabriok Hatz), Brian Melka (President, Kohler Engines).
The Summit also includes an awards dinner in the evening.