SIA presents awards to 10 members
By Lindsey Anderson30 July 2009
The Scaffold Industry Association honored 10 industry members with awards during its annual conference and exposition held July 19-24 in San Francisco.
The winners were announced during the awards dinner on July 23, and include:
- Coupling Pin award - Randy Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Hall of Fame award - Marty Coughlin, WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
- Outstanding chapter president award - Chris Moody, Brock Group, Baytown, TX
- Outstanding company contribution award - ThyssenKrupp Safway, Waukesha, WI
- Outstanding council chairperson award - Greg Janda, Alimek Hek, Dallas, GA
- Outstanding service award - Gene Morgan, Mdm Scaffolding Services, Grapevine, TX
- D. Victor Saleeby award - Dave Glabe, DH Glabe & Associates, Westminister, CO
- Spirit award - John Miller, Millstone Corp., Upper Marlboro, MD
- "Unsung Hero" award - Wendy Larison, Urban Scaffolding Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta
- ATI of the Year - WACO Scaffolding & Equipment, Cleveland, OH
"The SIA is fortunate to have passionate, hard-working members who are the bloodline of our association," said Bill Breault, SIA president. "Every year, it is with pride that we have the opportunity to recognize such individuals and their accomplishments by means of long-standing awards."