The website for the IAPA awards and IPAF Summit has gone live at www.iapa-summit.info. The event takes place in Dubai, UAE, on Wednesday 6 March, 2019 - the first time it has been staged in the Middle East.
Companies and individuals can now enter the awards with entry forms available to download from the website, including a new Digital Development Award. The deadline for entries is Friday 30 November.
The award categories are:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award (NEW)
- Product of the Year – Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms, (low level access, vertical mast booms, push around platforms, stock pickers)
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled booms & atrium lifts
- Product of the Year – Vehicle & trailer mounted
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms & hoists
- Powered Access Pioneer
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Access photo of the year (Sponsored by Facelift)
IPAF MEMBERS ONLY
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
The new Digital Development Award is for rental companies and owners/users of aerial platforms, and is designed to recognise a significant innovation in the use of digital technology. More details are given on the award form.
The IAPAs is a joint venture between KHL/Access International and IPAF. IPAF will also organise the Summit conference on the day of the awards, with a networking reception on the 5th and a site visit on the 7th. Attendance at all parts of the event requires online registration.
For questions on the awards, contact Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International. Tel: +44 (0)1892 786214, E-mail: email@example.com
For speaking opportunities at the Summit, contact Jo Power, Head of Membership & Communications, IPAF. Tel: +44 (0)15395 66700, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org