More than 40 entries have been received for the European Rental Awards 2019.
The judges will meet in Brussels on 20 March 2019 to decide the winners, and the shortlist will be announced soon thereafter.
The judging panel for this year’s European Rental Awards comprises:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Olivier Colleau, CEO, Kiloutou
- Alexander Greschner, Chief Sales Officer, Wacker Neuson
- Tapio Kolunsarka, CEO, Ramirent
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor,IRN
- Non-voting chair: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
The awards, co-organised by the ERA and IRN, will be held in Madrid, Spain, on the evening of 15 May 2019. They will take place during the ERA’s annual convention, which runs from 15 to 16 May 2019.
To register for the event, visit the ERA website: https://erarental.org/en/events/convention/era-convention-2019.