Enter the IAPA awards 2024
26 September 2023
The International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2024 are open for entries.
There are 13 award categories for the 2014 awards, aligned closely with the modern access industry.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 14 March, on the same day as the IPAF Summit, and are set to attract the usual crowd of around 450 industry professionals.
As always, the IAPAs represent the global access industry at its highest level and encourages individuals and companies, large or small, that can demonstrate best practice to enter.
The deadline this year for entries is 1 December 2023. Visit the awards website to download the entry forms today.
IAPA 2024 categories:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- The Sustainability Award
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Award (EDI)
- Innovation Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Product of the Year — Mast climbing work platforms & hoists
- Product of the Year — Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms
- Product of the Year — Self propelled booms & atrium lifts
- Product of the Year — Vehicle and Trailer Mounted
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
The awards will be judged by an independent judging panel of comprise industry experts with long-standing experience in the business. The full judging panel will be announced shortly.
The IAPAs take place on the same day as the IPAF Summit. Besides that there is a networking event and site visit on the day before, 13 March. To find out more information about these activities and how to book, along with the early bird booking rate visit the event website today.