IAPA entry closing date extended
04 November 2014
The closing date for entries to the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2015 has been extended to 16 January.
The world's biggest and most prestigious access industry awards ceremony, now in its seventh year, will be held on the same day as the IPAF Summit at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel, near Washington, DC, USA, on 26 March.
We know it is a busy time of year for many of you, so, as usual, we are giving you another month to consider the 13 award categories. You can be certain to find one or more to suit you or your company.
The IAPA 2015 categories are:
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Powered Access Pioneer
- Product of the Year – Vehicle/trailer-mounted
- Product of the Year – Self-propelled (booms, scissors, atrium lifts)
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
- Product of the Year – Low-level access
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Project of the Year
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Access Photograph of the Year
There are two categories designed for IPAF member companies and individuals only:
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
The Award entry deadline is 16 January 2015.
Jointly organised by KHL’s Access International and the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), the IAPAs celebrate best practice and excellence in the powered access industry, attracting audiences of around 450 each year.
This year’s independent judging panel comprises industry experts with long-standing experience in the business.
IAPA 2015 judges:
- Alan Dotts; sales manager - special products at Toyota Material Handling in the USA.
- Alastair Robertson; owner and president of Universal Equipment in the USA.
- Alexandre Saubot; chief operating officer of France-based Haulotte Group.
Chris Wraith; technical and safety executive at the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF).
- Daniel Duclos; owner and chairman of France-based manufacturer ATN.
- Søren Rosenkrands; chief operations officer at Netherlands-based rental company Riwal.
- Non-voting chairman of the judges: Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International
Companies and individuals can enter themselves or nominate others. They can submit entries for more than one award, and more than one entry per category, should they wish. There is no charge for entering. Judges cannot enter themselves or their companies.
Awards are for activities undertaken and for products launched in 2014.