Prague purchase

15 April 2008

Vinci has acquired a 75% stake in Prumstav, a Czech construction. The remaining 25% will be held by the company's management. Prumstav was established 50 years ago, and has annual sales of € 70 million and employs 500 people. The acquisition was made through Vinci Construction, which already has sales of € 145 million per year in the Czech Republic. Annual revenues generated in the Czech Republic across the Vinci group are expected to rise to more than € 900 million following the deal.

Latest News
WATCH: Gordie Howe Bridge project connects main span
The Gordie Howe Bridge main span was connected earlier this week
Leica Geosystems launches GKP100 Captivate Keypad for surveying
The GKP100 is compatible with all current and future tablets
Bechtel wins EPC contract for multi-billion-dollar LNG export terminal expansion
US-based contractor Bechtel has signed a deal with liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporter Sempra to build the second phase of the Port Arthur LNG export project in Texas