Pre-registration and travel advice
By Murray Pollok08 August 2017
APEX Asia, CeMAT Asia and the International Rental Conference (IRC) are all taking place at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC).
Advance registration for APEX Asia and CeMAT Asia
A badge for either exhibition will give visitors free access to both show. APEX Asia will be held within hall N1 of CeMAT Asia, and the opening hours are:
- Tuesday October 31: 09.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday November 1: 09.00 - 17.00
- Thursday November 2: 09.00 - 17.00
- Friday November 3: 09.00 - 14.00
Advance registration for IRC conference
Delegates for the International Rental Conference (IRC) will have free access to both APEX Asia and CeMAT Asia shows.
IRC will be held in a purpose-built conference facility within Hall N1. Delegates will pick up their badges from the IRC registration desk at the North Entrance (Entrance 2, close to the Kerry Hotel) of SNIEC from 8.15am onwards on 31 October. The conference will start at 9.30 am.
Delegate pricing for IRC is as follows: €365/£320/$399/RMB2700 (To pay in RMB please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Book your place at www.khl-irc.com
Travel and transport
SNIEC is easily accessible via several means of transport. ‘Longyang Road Station’ is a public transport hub for buses, metro lines and the maglev, and is just 600 metres from SNIEC. It takes about 10 minutes to walk from the Station to the fairground, or you can take Line 7 from Longyang directly to SNIEC.
SNIEC is located halfway between Pudong International Airport and Hongqiao Airport: 35 km from Pudong International Airport to the east, and 32 km from Hongqiao Airport to the west.
From Pudong International Airport (Shanghai) to SNIEC
• Taxi: about 35 minutes; around RMB 120.
• Maglev line: 8 minutes; RMB 50 for single ticket, RMB 80 for round-trip.
• Airport bus line: take Line 5 to Longyang Road Station where you can either walk or change to Line 7 to SNIEC directly; about 50 minutes; RMB 16/19.
• Metro: take Line 2 to Longyang Road Station and then walk or change to Line 7 to SNIEC directly; about 70 minutes; RM 6.
From Hongqiao Airport to SNIEC
• Taxi: about 35 minutes; around RMB 120
• Metro: take Line 2 to Longyang Road Station and then walk or switch to Line 7 to SNIEC directly; about 70 minutes; RMB 6
Click links below to download and view individual files.