The deadline for entries for the 2015 ESTA Users' Night and Awards has been extended to Monday 26 January - so there is still time to take part in one of the most popular events of the year.
Jointly run by ESTA (the European Association for Abnormal Road Transport and Mobile Cranes) and International Cranes and Specialized Transport magazine,
the awards ceremony and dinner attracts top companies both from Europe and key international markets.
This year's event takes place on Thursday 23 April in Paris, France, during the Intermat exhibition.
The full list of categories is as follows:
* Transport job of the Year, trailer and load over 120 tonnes gross vehicle weight
* Transport job of the year, trailer and load under 120 tonnes GVW
* Crane Job of the Year, telescopic cranes, lifting capacity under 120 tonnes
* Crane Job of the Year, telescopic cranes, lifting capacity over 120 tonnes
* Crane Job of the Year (lattice boom cranes)
* Safety Award
* Innovation Award for End Users
* Innovation Award for Manufacturers
* Combined Techniques Award
* SPMT Job of the Year.
There is also a special Gino Koster Award for the personality of the year.
Entries are assessed by a jury of leading independent experts according to a strict appraisal system. Before the dinner, a list of finalists is announced with the overall winners revealed on the night.
For further information, entry forms and contact details go to www.khl.com/events or www.esta-eu.org