ICUEE names 2011 chairman
By Lindsey Anderson24 March 2010
Chris Brahler, president and chief executive officer of TT Technologies in Aurora, IL, has been named chairman of the 2011 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) held Oct. 4-6, 2011 in Louisville, KY. Brahler leads the show's managing committee, which is geared toward making sure the show covers all necessary market bases.
Brahler has been involved in underground construction for more than 30 years, most recently serving as chairman of the North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT) and was also chosen as 2007's "Trenchless Technology Person of the Year."
The vice chair of the 2011 ICUEE management committee is Michael Plummer, JCB Inc.'s general manager of marketing and communications. The entire management committee consists of:
- David Althaus, manager of events and promotion of John Deere Construction & Forestry, Moline, IL
- Kate Brodbeck, marketing coordinator of Fecon Inc., Lebanon, OH
- Joe Cline, president of Astec Underground, Loudon, TN
- David Gasmovic, president and CEO of McLaughlin Manufacturing, Greenville, SC
- Melissa Gauger, vocational marketing manager of Navistar/International Truck, Warrenville, IL
- John Kestler, director exhibits and events of Cummins Inc., Columbus, IN
- Shan Kirtley, director of sales and marketing of The Charles Machine Works, Perry, OK
- Sherry Moschner, fleet manager of AmerenUE, St. Louis, MS
- Amber Scott, marketing manager of Time Manufacturing, Waco, TX
- Megan Tanel, vice president exhibitions and events of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, WI
- Terry VanConant, marketing manager of TEREX Telelect, Watertown, SD
- Mark Wegel, corporate communications ,anager of Altec Industries. Birmingham, AL
- David Wisniewski, senior director of underground solutions of Vermeer Corp., Pella, IA
The biennial expo focuses on electric, phone/cable, sewer/water, gas, general construction, landscaping and public works sectors. The 2011 installment is expected to cover more than 1 million net square feet of outdoor and indoor space.