The final speaker programme for the IPAF Summit 2017 has been announced.
Around 500 industry professionals are expected to attend this year’s Summit and IAPA awards dinner, taking place on the same day: 4 April, in London, UK.
The theme of this year's Summit is ‘Safety by Leadership’.
The speakers and topics are:
- John Garrison, President & Chief Executive Officer, Terex Corporation: Safety Leadership, "Moving from Compliance to Commitment".
- Steve Radcliffe, Managing Director, Clugston Construction: Working with the Supply Chain to improve MEWP Safety Standards.
- Yanna Zhang, Chairwoman, China Construction Industry Association’s Rental Branch: MEWPs at the developing stage.
- Matthew Elvin, CEO, Xtreme Manufacturing & Snorkel: If it doesn’t look right, it’s not right.
- Jim Senior, Health and Safety Director, Multiplex Construction Europe: MEWP use in the construction of the New Wembley Stadium.
- Leigh Sparrow, Publisher, Vertikal Press: The UK powered access market
- Giles Council, Director of Operations, IPAF: From Argentina to Zambia - IPAF offers the same training developments globally.
- Chris Wraith, Technical & Safety Executive, IPAF: Why operator training is only one piece of the safe-use jigsaw.
- Romina Vanzi, Regional Development Manager and MCWP Department Manager, IPAF: Cultural perceptions that block safety improvements.
- Raymond Wat, South East Asia Regional General Manager, IPAF: Promoting safety in South East Asia.
Master of ceremonies:
Morning session: Euan Youdale, Editor, Access International
Afternoon session: Tim Whiteman, CEO, IPAF
The IPAF Summit and the IAPA awards will be held at the Hilton London Wembley, in West London, and bookings can be made at www.iapa-summit.info