The draft programme for the International Tower Cranes (ITC) conference in London on 10-11 May has been published on the conference website.
ITC is organised by KHL Group and International Cranes and Specialized Transport and will cover topics including:
- New applications for tower cranes(Kenote address by Simon Marr, Marr Contracting, Australia)
- Improving productivity and safety of tower crane operation through training
- How to bring a tower crane down after topping out a building
- The impact of digital engineering and BIM on tower cranes
- Impact on rental of French regulations on tower crane operator access
- Prospects for the London high-rise and construction sectors
See details of the programme and register online at www.khl.com/itc
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Steve Bradby, technical and engineering leader – lifting solutions, Select Plant Hire
- Aviv Carmel, general manager, Skyline Cranes & Technology Ltd
- Marco Guariglia, managing director sales, Liebherr Tower Crane Division
- Mark Herlihy, lifting solutions leader, Select Plant Hire
- Heinz-Gert Kessel, project engineering manager, Franz Bracht
- Pierrick Lourdain, commercial director, Matebat
- Simon Marr, managing director, Marr Contracting, Australia.
- Will Matthews, head of Real Estate Insight, Deloitte
- Julian Norton, business development manager construction, Pix4D
There are just two conference speaker slots still to be confirmed.
In addition to the one-day conference on Thursday 11 May there are plans to offer a trip to view multiple tower crane projects in London on the afternoon of Wednesday 10 May.
Details of the trip, which will be offered to registered ITC delegates on a first-come first-served basis, will be announced soon.