Terex CEO Garrison among speakers for IPAF Summit
By Murray Pollok13 January 2017
IPAF has revealed a high-profile line-up speakers – including Terex Corp CEO John Garrison - for the IPAF Summit in London on 4 April. The Summit takes place alongside the IAPA awards dinner.
The theme of the free Summit is ‘Safety by Leadership’ and confirmed speakers include:
- Matthew Elvin, CEO, Xtreme Manufacturing & Snorkel
- John Garrison Jr, president & CEO, Terex Corporation
- Steve Radcliffe, Managing Director, Clugston Construction
- Yanna Zhang, Chairwoman, China Construction Industry Association’s Rental Branch
- Jim Senior CMIOSH, Health and Safety Director, Multiplex Construction Europe Ltd
- Chris Wraith, Technical & Safety Executive IPAF
- Giles Councell, Director of Operations, IPAF
The line-up is a mix of high-level OEM representatives, senior figures from large contractors (Clugson and Multiplex), an expert on the Chinese rental sector, and representatives from IPAF.
The IPAF Summit and the IAPA awards will be held at the Hilton London Wembley, in West London, and bookings can be made online at www.iapa-summit.info
More information on the conference and awards will be announced soon.