Toll buy

25 April 2008

France: Vinci has all but completed its acquisition of Autoroute du Sud de la France (ASF), a € 2.47 billion (US$ 3.19 billion) per year company that operates 3160 km of toll roads in Southern and Western France. Vinci will pay a total of € 9.1 billion (US$ 11.7 billion) for the company. As IC went to press Vinci had acquired 97.5% of ASF's shares and voting rights, allowing it to launch a compulsory buyout of the remaining 2.5%.

Latest News
Tech company updates software for surveying robots
The update introduces a Data Logging feature which provides users with additional capabilities
Wind turbines transported in Greece
Huge wind farm shipment unloaded at Greek port
Jekko appoints South African dealer
SkyJacks new dealer for Italian manufacturer